On Tuesday morning, we reveal for the first time, the new BAT TR action at SHOT Show 2017. The TR is a Remington clone drop-in footprint, redesigned purposely for the Tactical Shooting World.
• Port has been reshaped for cleaner case ejection
• Extractor has been positioned for improved ejection
• Outside geometry styled for increased stiffness
• Trigger will be supported in a trigger hanger to allow for tuning of the pin fall
• Center section of the bolt diameter has been reduced along with a new flute style to aid cycling and cleaning
• Feed ramps have been cut to work with AW double stack (AIW) detachable magazine
Come along and see the new Tactical TR action from BAT at booth #2963. Bruce Thom, found and owner of BAT, will be at our booth on Wednesday. Come and chat to the mastermind behind one of America’s greatest action builders.