Designed to operate in Remington 700 and compatible actions, the new triggers will have an adjustable pull force between 10 ounces (300 grams) and 4.5 pounds (2 kg). The ball system allows for the lowest reset force of any trigger, thereby improving accuracy and allowing for a very crisp let-off. The TacSport is machined from stainless steel with a housing designed to further protect the mechanism from the elements and will come standard with a safety lever and a removable bolt stop.
Bix’n Andy, TacSport Rem700 Single Stage Trigger – Top Safety (Left or Right)
- (3.8mm) top sear comes standard
- TriggerPull Force: 10 oz. to 4.5 pounds
- Have a Remington 700 action? Choose to receive a free bolt release.
- Available in Single & Two-Stage configurations as well as Left or Right Top Safeties in each configuration.
- Removable safety & bolt release
- Uses the hanger that comes with your action
- Customize your trigger to perfectly fit your action with our custom fitting top sears. Use our Sear Compatibility Chart to figure out which top sear you need.
- Make sure your trigger feels right with one of 4 of our wide TacSport trigger shoes.
There are no reviews yet.