This is a “Shooters Edition” Hawkeye Borescope, and it has become the standard borescope for the shooting industry. The eyecup has the highest quality optics and mirror technology that resists even the harshest gun cleaning solutions. The mirror tube can be rotated 360 degrees so you can see all the lands and grooves all the way down your bore, from the muzzle to the breech. Each borescope comes with the Mini Maglite that is exceptionally efficient. With Hawkeye Borescopes the image quality in a rifle barrel is better than other borescopes on the market. The reason is Hawkeye’s patented endoGRINS lenses and lighting system.
The Hawkeye Borescope allows a straight-on view down a barrel, for example; a 90-degree angle view right into the side of a bore; or a 30-degree view that provides some of both images, a shooter is able to see anything inside a rifle barrel in great detail with the Hawkeye Borescope.
Questions that can be answered with your Hawkeye Borescope:
- How much fouling is in your gun’s bore and where is it located?
- Is powder fouling a problem or is bullet jacket fouling a problem?
- How effective is your cleaning method?
- Which method of cleaning products produces the best results?
- What is causing my sizing die to causes scratches?
- What is the condition of the flash holes in your lot of cases?
- and so many more….
For more information on Hawkeye by Gradient Lens check out their website.
Not for Medical or Veterinary Use