The MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph Kit is a barrel-mounted, ballistic chronograph and the fastest and easiest way to measure bullet velocities. The MagnetoSpeeed chronographs use electromagnetic sensors, instead of problematic optical sensors, to eliminate common chronograph problems.
This great ballistic chronograph is easy to set up, accurate, impervious to light conditions and easily fits in a bag. The unit can store up to 99 shots per string and calculates useful velocity statistics. This information is saved into a spreadsheet form on a micro SD card.
The MagnetoSpeed V3 ballistic chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels and suppressors from 1/2 inch all the way up to 2 inches in diameter. In addition to the larger diameter tolerance, the V3 also has one inch more clearance in the blast zone to account for longer (up to 3.5″ in most cases) muzzle brakes, flash hiders, etc.
The MagnetoSpeed V3’s improved design includes:
• Improved Display
• Three-button menu system
• Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s
• Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
• Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
• Downloadable firmware updates
• Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
• More compact and rugged display housing
• Rapid mode with rate-of-fire
• Redesigned Bayonet
• Rugged strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
• Proven technology with updated sensor design
• New profile and color scheme
• New bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
• Dual data connection points