Micron Precision Die Series by Bullet Central
We are proud to announce the new Micron Precision Series Dies.
After over 40 years of competitive rifle participation we have used resizing dies from many manufacturers. We have found that most of the commercially available dies are not going to let you take full advantage of the potential of reloading for accuracy.
Common problems that constantly frustrate shooters are:
- Over or under-sizing brass cases causing “clicking” on extraction, catastrophic case failure, work-hardening your brass thus shortening its life.
- Poor manufacturing processes result in case concentricity issues. It is rare to find a die that will size brass straight. This is essential for concentric bullet contact in the throat of the chamber.
- Standard bushing dies don’t allow for changes in the amount of case neck that is sized. The Micron Precision Series offers interchangeable tops for different neck sizing amounts.
- Exterior die threads that are poorly aligned to the interior bore resulting in poor alignment to the press.
- Lock rings are not square to the die threads resulting in misalignment with the press.
- Internal surface of die chambers are poorly finished causing scratches on the brass.
- Dies are single point cut or drilled with tools that cannot hold precision tolerances.
We have made sizing dies for several years and they are used by the most exacting of shooting professionals around the world. With the Micron Series we decided to redesign the dies and make them 100% in-house to our specifications. To this end we have invested significantly in state-of-the-art machinery that will allow us to control the process from beginning to end bringing you what we believe is a sizing die without equal.
The Micron Precision Die Series features:
- Custom sized die bodies for each caliber. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. This allows for the sizing of the entire neck if desired. The reloader can also choose a die-cap that will allow for partial neck sizing if needed.
- Our CNC machinery and processes allow for the highest level of straightness and precision in the industry.
- Our brand new Die-Loc lock-ring system which allows for perfectly perpendicular alignment with the top of the press and voids misalignment often found with other locking ring systems.
- After all the CNC processes, every Micron Precision Die is finished by hand, inspected and sent out for Nitride QPQ hardening. Once hardened, the dies are individually polished and checked again before being ready for sale.
In conclusion, these dies have been proven by the world’s best rifle competitors. From Benchrest to Barricades your investment in a Micron Precision Die will give you the peace of mind that your brass is being cared for after each firing. One of the single most important items in your reloading setup is your sizing die. The Micron Precision Series Sizer Die should be your number one choice!