The Precision Benchrest series was one of the first scopes ever built by Nightforce nearly 25 years ago. These scopes have broken countless work records and are becoming more and more popular as long-range competitions increase in popularity. The 12-42×56 features multi-coated lenses that give the scopes superb resolution so you can distinguish extreme details at long ranges.
- The Parallax adjusts from 25 yards to infinity
- The glass-etched illuminated reticle provides optimal contrast in virtually any light situation
- Capped, Target-type adjustments are calibrated in true 1/8 MOA (.125) values, and can be re-indexed to zero after sight-in
- The NP-R2 is a Nightforce classic providing 2 MOA elevation and 5 MOA windage increments. It has proven to be the most popular for most long range rifles and is only available on the Precision Benchrest
- Target Turrets are calibrated in true .125 MOA (1/8 click) values, the turrets can be re-indexed to zero after sighting in.
- Equipped with a coil spring plunger return system that maximizes tracking accuracy
- The eyepiece provides quick focusing of the reticle.