The PMA Rod Guide Features:
- Integral Solvent Port
- The integral solvent port is machined and for most rifles is not located directly beneath the scope eye piece.
- Dual Red Silicone O-Rings
- The red silicone o-rings will hold up better to solvents. The red contrasting color of the o-ring makes any wear and tear on the o-rings is instantly recognizable. There are 2 o-rings to ensure that that the insert won’t wobble inside the guide, the less wobbling and the straighter the rod will be in the bore of the barrel.
- Aluminum Rod Guide Insert
- These beautiful blue rod guide inserts are made of aluminum, allowing a tighter tolerance on the inside diameter to ensure support for the cleaning rod. Aluminum also allows the end of the insert a clean ridge for pulling the insert out of the guide.
1 review for PMA Bore Guide (for BAT Machine Actions)