The Impact Precision 737R Short Action is the Gold Standard for Precision Rifles!
The Impact Precision 737R Short Action was created by two veteran PRS shooters, Wade Stuteville and Tate Streater. Impact Precision has redesigned the original Remington 700™ SA to bring you the Impact 737R, which meets the needs of today’s most competitive shooters. The action allows shooters to excel where extreme accuracy, durability, and reliability are needed. Being the versatile action that it is, makes this action the only choice for today’s long-range hunter, competitive shooter, military, or law enforcement sniper.
The Impact 737R is a proven action in the PRS market today. Used by shooting greats like Austin Orgain, Clay Blackketter, and Matthew Brousseau, the 737R has cemented itself in the centerfire rifle Hall of Fame.
- The Impact Precision 737R Short Action is machined from one piece of billet steel with an integral 20 MOA Picatinny rail and recoil lug.
- Multiple machining processes ensure precise dimensional tolerances.
- One-piece bolt is ergonomically designed to allow smooth operation under all field conditions.
- Shallow spiral bolt body fluting on 75% of bolt allows for smooth cycling while also carrying away debris.
- Receiver blueprint tolerance allows barrels and actions to be purchased off-shelf and user fitted.
- Guaranteed headspace allows for Bullet Central Pre-fit Barrels to easily plug and play!
- The Impact Precision 737R Short Action fits almost all Remington 700™ style stock and chassis inlets.
- Use of trigger hanger allows for perfect fit and quick maintenance, while also providing exceptional timing when using the Bix’n Andy TacSport Series triggers.
- A strengthened nitride finish improves function by increasing surface hardness and providing a sleek finish.
- THIS RECEIVER IS COMPATIBLE WITH M5 BOTTOM METAL!
At Bullet Central, we believe in our slogan: Build. Shoot. Win. We work hard to help shooters achieve their sporting goals by continuously adding new products on BulletCentral.com.
Let us help get your new Impact Precision 737R Short Action build started today!